PAVILION AND BEACH RULES
It is recommended, visitors become acquainted with the following rules to avoid the possibility of violations, thus making their visit a good one. Violation of rules will result in suspension of use of Club facilities for the current summer.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES are permitted on the beach, pavilion or club grounds.
- Motor vehicles of any kind are not permitted on the beaches.
- Sleeping, or parking in vehicles during nighttime hours (after sunset) is not permitted.
- Soliciting of any kind is not permitted.
- Beaches are closed to all use between the hours of sunset and sunrise.
- Fires, or portable grills shall not be permitted on beaches (except under supervision at Club Pavilion).
- Group activities not to exceed 12 persons are permitted at the Pavilion, except when the Pavilion is booked and sponsored by a Club member.
- Changing of clothes is permitted in buildings provided for that purpose.
- All waste, and trash, must be placed in the containers provided.